Thread: Attractions of Berlin!

Banned

Attractions of Berlin!

I am a tourist and explore a lot places around the world. I want to talk about Berlin. My uncle visited there last two months ago before bus tours from palm springs with his business partner. He shared with me a few names of famous places there. Here I want to share with all members. The names of famous places in Berlin are:
    a) Brandenburg Gate
    b) Reichstag
    c) Holocaust Memorial
    d) East Side Gallery
    e) Museum Island
    f) Memorial Church
    g) Unter den Linden
    h) Potsdamer Platz
    i) Check Point Charlie
    j) Tiergarten

Super Moderator
    is there anything left of the berlin wall? have you been to the black forest?

Banned
    Well samueljacobson! I have no idea about what thing left of the Berlin wall. I am really shameful for it. Yeah I visited black forest only one time. It is really unique and awesome attraction in Germany. It is a great forested mountain range there. It is surrounded by the Rhine valley to the west and south. It offers a lot of eyes catching effect of visitors.

Well Acyfic! I must say that you have shared such an amazing and informative post about Berlin. I have never been in there but after reading
    your post and the given attractions. I researched a little on the Internet and then I found it quite an amazing place. I would love to go there whenever I'll get the chance.
    Last edited by Neha; 01-01-2015 at 02:37 AM.

Banned
    Why not Neha. I will go there then I want to suggest the during sunny summer months of June and August and the best weather is from May to October. During this summer season you can also avail a lot of discounts in hotels and tours for visiting in an off season period. I hope so you will enjoy there a lot very much.

Banned
    These are surely worth knowing ones. Most importantly if we see there is a lot which can be used and throughout because we know what can be happen it has all those elements that exists sensibly and we can help ourselves with knowing everything thousand islands boat tours makes sense always.