Thread: Have a very Merry Christmas with friends and family

Super Moderator

Red face Have a very Merry Christmas with friends and family

This will be my last post with ACYF it has been fun posting news and discussions with you all I hope you all have a great Christmas with loved ones with loads of love and laughter

I hope your New Year 2015 is a good new start with new plans and resolutions

Be safe and have fun

Banned
    Merry Christmas to you Lease. I have also hope so your New Year start with happiness and a lot prayers. This New Year I will celebrate it through the washington dc sightseeing bus tour. It is such an amazing tour for me. What is your plan this New Year? Can you share with me?

Lease! I think that you have shared amazing post. I hope that all of you guys will spend your Christmas nicely and, I would love to know about your Christmas plans. my Christmas plan is to go to east America tour . I hope that I'll spend my Christmas good there.

Super Moderator
    its been a good time Lease, have a good year, come back and post as a member now

Banned
    samueljacobson! I feel you have massive information about different topic. It is great for me. I appreciate you and need help about my tour. I am sure you will help me in a better way. Next month I am going to palm spring city with my few friends. I am little confused about it. Can you clear my confusion?