Thread: Travel Journey

Banned

Travel Journey

I am a big lover of travelling and have visited a lot of different places. It is my favorite hobby and I think that I cannot live without travelling. The New York, Paris, London and Boston are my favorite destination. Can someone tell me What is your favorite destination?
    Last edited by Acyfic; 12-20-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Acyfic! Travelling is also my favourite hobby, it means that this is also a travelling lover. I just love to explore different places of this world. I think that is the best feeling of my life. When I travel to somewhere and reached my destination. According to my experience my favourite travel destinations are:
    London
    New York
    Las veges
    istanbul
    Paris
    japan
    Want to go with niagara falls canada bus tour.

Banned
    Neha! Some destinations are also my favorite which I mentioned in above post. I never visited Las Vegas in the past. After seeing your interest I want to go there in the future. Can you tell me short information about this destination? Waiting for your worthwhile reply.

Super Moderator
    i've travelled with NYA(northern youth abroad) to africa and canada world youth to nicaragua

Banned
    It is new and interesting information for me. Can I know about your travel experience? It is my hobby to read different experience of different people. At this time I am going to palm springs outlet tour with my whole family. What is your favorite destination in the world?

Super Moderator
    well i would say nicaragua was a great country to visit, the weather was just right, just enough rain, people are friendly. i stayed there for 3 months. painted murals, worked in a few schools, learned some spanish, checked out a few other citys in the country

Banned
    It is interesting samueljacobson. I have never heard even the name of this country in the past. After seeing your interest I want to visit the Nicaragua country in future. I am totally unknown about it so I need your help on this matter. Can you like to help me and share little informative details about Nicaragua?

Banned
    The most basic thing is to get all those things that a tour can offer to the maximum levels. Because those are the things that works most of the times for us and certainly a lot can be seen and experienced through making things sensible for us.