Thread: Zombies!!!

Super Moderator

Zombies!!!

Random Topic:

Anyone a fan of zombies?

What is your favorite movie or show that involves zombies?

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

Super Moderator
    i think i would have to go with the walking dead series

Super Moderator
    Awesome topic!
    I just spent 3 hrs talking about what myself and 3 friends would do in a zombie apocalypse. We all said that we would get as isolated as possible, gathering what we could as we went further and further north! We agreed that in going north was the best option because there is less people, meaning less potential zombies. Winter was the one thing that we would have a real threat of....it seemed that it is Mother Nature that we would have trouble with.
    It was also the general feeling that a zombie apocalypse would be 'The Walking Dead' type, and not one where zombies are fast moving and intelligent. Zombies in 'World War Z' could not exist because they have strength and abilities that they did not have when they were humans.

Super Moderator
    The Walking Dead is pretty awesome and I agree that zombies would probably be slow moving and easier to get away from. Unless it's something like the rage virus from 28 Days Later. I feel as if we would be at a disadvantage during a zombie apocalypse in Canada because of our strict gun laws (which I'm totally in favour of) and we would have to have more close range combat because of our weapon choice (besides bow and arrows or cross bows). Moving North is a great idea, I would build a compound in my aunt's remote farm land.