Thread: Do you like to go out camping?

Super Moderator

Red face Do you like to go out camping?

I personally i love to camp i like being outdoors, i like the fresh air and it's quiet no in town noise like vehicles and loud neighbours.
    I feel like i get to relax more my mind doesn't think about what i have to do, i can just let my mind at ease.

Are there any advice or tips you have for camping like what to bring, what you wear etc.
    I always like getting tips from a fellow camper

Super Moderator
    I love it. From getting snow, shovling, getting ice, and cutting wood. (Spring camping.) the warm weather, the sun shining, the free time to think. I've never gone out any other season. But I know to always bring a lot of socks, extra boots, ski-pants, a parka and jacket, extra mitts and cards for a cold night in. We would bring all our camping gear out on land for a week or 2 and enjoy the hunting, tanning and fishing(family time.).

Lease! I love camping too, as I mentioned before that I also love outdoor activities a lot. Like camping, Fishing, Cricket, and so many other amazing things to do. Camping! what should I write about that, I think Camping is really a great source of adventure and I love that.

Banned
    You are right Neha. Camping is a great source of adventure and it is best for adventure lovers. My big brother also loves outdoor activities and he decided to east coast bus tours for this purpose. Have you ever visit east coast? If yes, then you share your journey with me.

Banned
    Yes in fact hiking is so much fun because normally we do not get to do such activities but once they are going well a lot can gained through them.
    thousand islands boat tours are doing well for the hiking and camping thing which is truly appreciable.