Thread: How much does Christmas cost ?

Super Moderator

How much does Christmas cost ?

During the Canadian Living article online some Canadian spend

How much does Christmas really cost?

'According to the Bank of Montreal's Holiday Spending Outlook, Canadians plan on spending an average of $1,397 in the 2011 holiday season -- up approximately 6.5 per cent from 2010. The survey reveals that we will spend an average of $582.70 on gifts, $359.80 on travel, $307.30 on holiday entertaining and $147.50 on miscellaneous expenses.'

Or even more

Just remember that you have a budget

'How to avoid overspending

Carrie Russell, senior vice president at TD Canada Trust, says itís easy to get carried away during the holidays -- but it's important to maintain perspective and stick to your budget. "Squeezing all Christmas spending into one month can put a lot of pressure on your budget," she says. "It's not about being a Scrooge, but rather avoiding common holiday shopping mistakes, so you can stay on budget and enjoy what the season is supposed to be all about -- without worrying about the months that follow, too."

Spend easy not to hard don't get into that xmas debt

Well I must say that this is really a great and informative knowledge which you have shared with us I have to appreciate you for this I always spend a lot of money when I get out from my house, I'm also going to Canada with banff national park camping . I hope that this information will be helpful for me.

Banned
    Going to spend the money in good activities can be a positive thing and also if we see certainly there are the things which can be taken care of. At the moment for me i would always try to make a mark with the maximum niagara falls tour from nyc is a perfect source of making the moments joyful and at the same time good at uses.