PDA

View Full Version : hello to all

steeve154
01-30-2014, 09:02 AM
hello to all
new member in this forum and share my information.

Kaglukark
01-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Hello Steeve, Welcome to the forum, there will be lots of discussions over the weekend During the Breaking The Ice YAC 2014 Conference, please feel free to join in and add to the discussions.

Acyfic
12-22-2014, 05:22 AM
Welcome steeve154! This platform is perfect for all type of interest people. I am also a new member in this community. It is such an amazing place foe me. I really like this community discussion. At this time I am going to washington bus tours (http://www.getbustours.com/washington-dc-departures/) with some friends. I am too excited to go there. Does anyone know about Washington D.C?

jarry jackson
02-20-2015, 03:23 AM
I am a new guy here and after viewing this thread happy to see the warm welcome to the newcomers. I hope all community members will also welcome me like this and talk with me in different discussions. It seems to me that you guys have a great aptitude for travelling.

Acyfic
02-21-2015, 03:57 AM
Welcome steeve154..!! That community is really interested and we could discuses any thing freely. So my friend i am sure we will have good time here. Tell us something about your interest as well.

Acyfic..!! As you said you are going to Washington bus tours. Tell me when are you going there? I will suggest you to must go there in March's last weekend so you could also enjoy cherry blossom festival there.

Thanks for this suggestion ACAYF. I am glad that you reply me and give me a good idea of my tour. After known that, I will try to go there March with my entire family. Can you suggest me best hotel and attractions there?

jarry jackson
02-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Hy jarry...!! Welcome to this community my friend. I had great interest in traveling i am inspired from my uncle who is actually a traveler by profession. I had dream to explore world's around fabulous and stunning spots. Instead of that spots, music, book reading these are my hobbies. Tell us something about you my friend.

ACAYF! It's good to see your warm welcome for a newcomer and see that you also had a great interest in travelling. I hope it will be nice to talk with you about different places of the world. I also have great appetite for travelling and book reading like you. .. Let me know which is your favorite destination till yet?

Amaziah
03-24-2015, 06:42 AM
Sounds good, you should be sharing your hobbies and interests here. The basic thing is to experience the maximum which comes around us and also growing in a certain manner is the way how we can be technically good at something. My personal preference is traveling and that makes me finding out a lot about it which helps me. niagara tour from new york (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-thousand-islands-bus-tour.html/) is my favorite route of all time.