PDA

View Full Version : Hello July

Christine G
07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Hello everyone,

How was Canada day? Did you celebrate and if so what did you do? Everyone ready for Summer?

:cool:

Eric
07-06-2013, 10:55 PM
We had a great canada day here in Pang! University of Manitoba students arrived a couple days before canada, as they do every year, which is a nice addition to the community and something I can imagine many community members look forward to every year.

Summer's looking to be a busy one this year, we've numerous camps to go through with, an Actua Science camp, Makimautiksat and another involving youth and justice.

I've been busy myself trying to put together a community kitchen, http://nnsl.com/northern-news-services/stories/papers/jul1_13eat.html

Christine G
07-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Oh wow that is great to hear :) Are you participating in any of the camps?

By the way, the kitchen sounds like an amazing idea. I read the article and I hope that it works out well for you and the community!

Greig
09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
But July is over, it is September now.

Kaglukark
09-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Yes Greig it is September now, and Back to School for most! Hope your summer was great!!

Neha
12-15-2014, 11:32 PM
Well guys it seems that everyone spent the summer so nicly and really enjoy the day, and yes summer are the best seasons. I always love to travel in summer to different places. I hope that you guys have spent your summer really good.

Acyfic
12-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Yeah Neha! The summer is the best season for enjoying. My summer was really good and I was spending a great time with friends. During the summer season we were visited parks, Garden and a lot of attractions. Now Friends you know that Christmas is near. I want to know about your Christmas plan. Can you share with me?

Amaziah
03-18-2015, 02:36 AM
Yes that weather is surely amazing because at the maximum levels things can be good enough for a lot that we get to learn. These are the factors that exists and throughout things comes around us using those weathers like this feels great.