PDA

View Full Version : School year ending what are your plans for the summer?

Lease
05-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Hello All the school year is ending to whatever grade you have completed and graduated congratulations! :D

I know the school years can be tough but just realize that at the end of the year, and your accomplishment shows!
What are your plans for the summer? Go travel abroad to a new town, city, province, territory or even to a new country?

Are you planning to work for the summer? Save for a honda, ski doo, bike, save for movies? A tv? Save for a trip?
Where do you plan to work? At the northern store or Co-op or hamlet? Or housing corp?

Or are you planning to go hunting or fishing or just staying at the cabin all summer with the family? Take day trips somewhere to go catch caribou or other northern animals? What is your favorite time of the summer when all the flowers are out and the summer is alive with birds and animals?
Where you can go berry picking with loved ones. Where you go swimming in lakes and pond where the sun does not sleep or set.
Just enjoy your summer what do you like to do all summer?

Neha
11-25-2014, 12:08 AM
Lease! if I will be at your place then after the ending of my school year. I will love to travel to some of my most favorite places. Locke, New York, Las Vegas, Paris, London I will love to explore all these places whenever I'll get the chance. At this time really enjoyingmoraine lake banff national park (http://toursbus.blogspot.com/2014/01/banff-national-park.html).

Amaziah
03-19-2015, 02:56 AM
Its basically fun when it comes to taking care of all these factors that comes around us and also planning a trip to a place that suits all your needs is the most amazing thing that can be done. Because these are the things that comes around us sensibly.